Friday 26 March 2010

Nokia 3250 camera pcb problems solution in 02 steps

I had problem with 3250 camera "general: feature not supported".


My version of pcb was different from one shown in service schematic.

In my case the smallest fuse on the right was broken, so I've replaced it with good one (you can short it with wire of course).


Here's how I solved the problem:

See Attachment 1

Try this solution! Its 100% working.... I tried it! But of course try to check first these two fuse with tester.... in Attchment picture if theres no continuity then change it if not make a jumper.... basically the smaller fuse often blown....

But some 3250 board, the smaller fuse was not been used and the capacitor (C1110) is present align with connector...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Majid Chaudhry | Bloggerized by Urdunama Forums - Info Pioneer | Prime Pictures