Wednesday 31 March 2010

Nokia 3600 Slide Phone


For me, Nokia is the only brand that I trust. This is my opinion and there is no need to be like me and always go only with Nokia. Nokia 3600 Slide is a smart mobile phone that has been able to catch the attention of the phone lovers. It is further backed with many different features that prove it to be a great gadget in your hand.


Don't take me wrong while I speak about the Nokia 3600. It measures 97.8 x 47.2 x 14.5 mm in dimensions and weighs just 97.3 gm. Without an attractive look, a phone is a waste for me. But the 3600 is not so!

Another important feature of my phone is the long lasting battery support which has been provided in the Nokia 3600 as the battery here provides a talktime support of nearly five and a half hours and a standby support of nearly ten and a half days.

Attractive images can be caught in the phone through the 3.15 MP camera of the phone which again has a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels, an autofocus to get focussed images comfortably and an LED flash for getting snaps even in the dark. Videos can also be recorded in the phone, through the camera.

I can even send messages – text and multimedia, slowly and instantly through the SMS, MMS, Email and Instant Messaging  features of the gadget. I will suggest that if you are in need of a simple yet attractive phone, you should sure go for the Nokia 3600.

Entertainment is taken care of through the FM radio and the music player playing the MP3, AAC and eAAC formats of music.

I never have to worry about the storage as enough space is offered through the 30 MB internal memory which can be further expanded through 8 GB of SD card. Nokia maps is available in this phone so that users can enjoy additional advantages in the Nokia 3600.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Majid Chaudhry | Bloggerized by Urdunama Forums - Info Pioneer | Prime Pictures